Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 235

Yesterday was a fun day. My daughter Jodie came up to do some scrapbook pages. Although I watch her kids two days a week I rarely see her. She is gone before I get there and I leave before she is home.
So she came with 10 month old Hailey and we not only got some pages done but we designed Hailey's first Birthday invites which I cut out today.
The picture today is for one of the pages she was doing. She wanted a swing with the words going down the ropes and up again. I tried doing it out of vinyl but the letters are so tiny it would be a pain to weed and transfer. So I made the design in KNK studio, exported the image to Word, and printed it. Now she can either cut an outline around the swing and use it like that or just place the image on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment