Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 229



This week I will have cards made with some of my new favorite things! There is a company called Crafts Too that makes embossing folders similiar to the Cuttlebug folders. They work in the Cuttlebug great! I ordered mine from                http://www.art-of-craft.co.uk/ . When ordering, remember that the price is sterling, not dollars.( Sterling is more than dollars) They also add on a VAT fee, not sure what that is, and postage was reasonable and it arrived within a week.
With this card I printed Happy Birthday on white cardstock. Then I cut it so that it fit into the embossing folder and embossed it. I used stickles on the stars, cut a piece of pink glimmer cardstock for a mat, and another card is finished. This card is so quick and easy it will be one that I make for the swim team and whatever group I donate to this year. My 3 year old grandson loves to help by turning the crank on the Cuttlebug. :O)

1 comment: