Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 223


Another simple card. The I Love You was a digital freebie I think. :O) Some pretty paper, ribbon, and the card is done. I did some more cleaning today and my oh my do I have card parts. My goal is to go through them an use them or lose them.
My husband is on vacation this week and yesterday he left for 4 days of snowmobiling. Usually I think of this as my vacation also, but this time I missed him before he left. He called yesterday around noon to say he would be home today. :O) The trails were awful so he is coming home and will snowmobile around here. I did get a lot done yesterday which was good because the grandkids came today and will be here until Thursday.
Tomorrow is the big Blog Candy Drawing!!!! We go swimming in the morning and seeing I have to have 4 kids ready to go out the door by 8am I will probably doing the drawing while Hailey has her afternoon nap. Make sure you are signed up as a follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment