Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 218

If you like puzzles you would like making this card. The file was from MyScrapChick and I made it smaller to fit on a 5x7 card. There are over 60 pieces involved in assembling the 3 characters, yes, over 60. :O)
The detail in this file is just something. From the stripes on the clothing to the little pom poms on her boots, and they all cut great. When I make a card like this I print the pdf  so that I have a picture of each piece and they are labeled as to what each piece is. Then I cut the file. I usually cut enough for 5 cards. Then I put the little pieces where they go on the pdf  and start assembling. It took me 2 days to get all 5 sets of characters cut and assembled. The blue background was embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder. On the inside of the card I printed "Enjoy the Holidays".
 How often are the Holidays spent racing around getting gifts that will be returned when we should have been making a snowman. :O)

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic Nancy, and that is a great idea, to make five at a time, I will have to use that one!

    ReplyDelete