Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 208


My Daughter made the above plaque for my Grandson Gavin's room and wanted some words cut from vinyl, but she wasn't sure what. (I think she said she purchased everything at Michael's) So I made her two choices and told her that if she wanted something different to let me know. I will let you know what she decided. :O)
The third picture are some "blank canvases" that I bought at Hobby Lobby. All of them, with the exception of the plaque on the bottom right that has the beaded hanger, were in the 80% off Christmas clearance. I think all were between 25 & 50 cents! The white ones are like porcelain, the larger red one and the circle are light wood, and the maroon one at the top left is tin. The one with the beaded handle was regular price 2.99.
I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet but I am sure I will come up with something!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute work on all of them--the signs, the angel, everything!

    I miss Hobby Lobby. The closest one is about 100 miles away. :( I'm glad you've got one near you though!

    ReplyDelete