Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 701

It's hard to believe that is has been 2 weeks since I posted. It truly seems much longer. I have been busy with vinyl projects and with life in general. This bunny basket is a file from My Scrap Chick . I made the basket on the right kind of following their pattern. They had the eyes and mouth cut from the pink and then a piece cut from black that went behind the head so it showed through the holes cut in the pink. I decided just to cut the face from vinyl. They also had more pieces for the feet and I decided once again to go with vinyl and keep it simple. When it was done I wasn't real fond of it. :O) So the next one I just did the face and then added a name. I think this is what I will do for all of the great nieces and nephews for Easter. The basket itself was cut from cardstock, the rest from vinyl, all using my Klic N Kut Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment