Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 219

This card was so simple, especially after yesterdays card. If you are signed up to get MyScrapChicks newsletter, she gives away a free file each week and this was one of them. It is like the Love postage stamp.I made it into a 5x5 card.  I cut the red paper 10x 5 and scored it at 5 inches. Then I cut the black and rather than cut the heart seperate cut it out of the black piece so that the red showed through. Then I cut the LVE Squares with the letters cut out so that the black showed through.So there were only 5 pieces to the card. The black and red paper are plain cardstock, the white is a textured coredinations paper.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Nancy, you are an inspiration to me, you get so much DONE! :)

    cheers, caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, so simple, yet so striking!!!

    ReplyDelete