Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 216

Just a few things before I get to todays card. A reminder that I am going to be giving away some "blog candy"  and have decided the date will be  January 20th. To be eligible you have to sign up to be a follower of my blog. If you leave a comment it will count for "extra candy". 
 The other is in response to CAZ's question on how much I resized the SC file for the owls. And the answer is I don't know. I marquee select the entire file and then keep downsizing until the pieces look like they will fit. Unfortunately there is no exact science, at least in my world. :O)
Todays card was made with a Cricut file converted to KNK. The Just Because was in my cards part pile (and I mean pile) and unfortunately I don't remember what cartridge that it came from. I matted the just because in red, the black oval was embossed using the Cuttlebug swiss dot folder. The white background and the red border were both embossed also, but I don't know the names of the folders.

1 comment: