Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 224



First things first. Happy First Birthday Lillian Margaret!
This sweet princess is my great niece. She had some medical problems that could have been fatal but were luckily discovered and surgically corrected. Although she is a bit of a peanut she is doing very well otherwise. The card was designed in KNK Studio and cut on my KNK. Note the octogan card, so simple but it changes the whole look.
And on to the BIG news! The winner is...
If you can't read upside down it is Doreen, Creative Monkey.
Once Doreen let's me know she has received the package I will post a picture of what was sent. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Also, Patricia, Papaer Temptress ,has said she will donate a package of Silver Lustre to the winner. Thanks Patricia and Congrats Doreen!


2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...she is ADORABLE!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your great neice is adorable!! I was so thrilled to be the blog candy winner!! I received the package today and must say you are very generous, I'm delighted, thrilled and full of gratitude!!! Thank you Nancy, thank you!!

    Have I told you I love your profile photo? Monkey hugs and kisses to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete