Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 251

This little bear is a "tear" bear from myscrapchick. Although it resembles the tear bears the KNK does all the work! I used coredinations paper and lightly sanded the edges of the dark brown pieces. The nose and eyes are vinyl. This pattern had "paws" on the arms but I didn't like them so I left them off. Tomorrow I will have the second half of this pattern, bunnies! Last night my two grandkids arrived for a five day stay with us. My daughter, their mom, won a trip to Vegas so her and her DH are on a well deserved vacation. My grandson Gavin is 3 and loves puzzles. I bought a 399 piece puzzle that has "big pieces for little hands and little pieces for bigs hands". It is all jungle animals. It was meant for ages 6 and up but he is doing a great job. I think he has more pieces together than I do! Hailey, who will be 11 months old Sunday, is taking a nap, thankfully!
Everything I post this week was made last week as I knew I wouldn't have time. I may even have a guest artist...time will tell. :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment