Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 247










My niece and her family just moved into their first house. With Quinn's birthday it seemed the perfect opportunity to get the things that were needed for his bedroom . The bedding picture is the picture on the package for the quilt that we chipped in for. The picture on the right are the wall decals that I cut from vinyl to go with his bedding. This was my first attempt at layering vinyl and it went ok. The softball is 6 inches in diameter, the football and soccer ball a bit bigger.
Hopefully Quinn likes it!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet!!! I'm sure Quinn is going to love his new room!!!!!

    Great job!!!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a great job. I love them!! How did you learn to layer the vinyl or did you just try it and it worked? They all look wonderful. Pam

    ReplyDelete