Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 240


These aren't the best pictures. :O(
My daughter Jodie asked me to make some scrapbook pages for a co-workers little girl. She wanted Disney Princesses. So I cut out 3 Princesses using my KNK. The first one, Cinderella, is about 2.5 inches and the pieces were tiny. Then I cut Aurora, and I made her bigger, but because she is a bigger file the pieces were still itsy bitsy. By the time I got to Snow White I made her huge, she is about 6x7.Much better. When I talked to my daughter that night she said the little girl's name is Tristen and her favorite Princess is Snow White. Well, did I get lucky or what. In the pictures the pieces are just sitting on white paper...I told Jodie I would make the images, she had to make the pages. The files are all from Cricut  cut with the KNK.

No comments:

Post a Comment