Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 249

Usually I try to make sure that I have things done at least a few days before they need to be done. But Valentine's Day snuck up on me somewhat. I had some cards done but wanted to make something cute for the grandkids and great nieces and nephews. Because I waited until the last minute and they all had to be mailed I needed something I could "Mass produce" but would still be personalized.
Ileana, from http://www.iscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/ had posted a  Valentine file and I decided that I would use it. I just cut  her file, cut the "We heart Gavin" from red vinyl and it was done. I just had to change the name for each child so it went fast. I used the Martha Stewart Valentine heart punch on the bottom.
Today is one of those days I thought I could play from morning to night and life keeps interferring. I haven't accomplished much at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment