Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 242

This was suppose to appear on Saturday but for some reason it didn't and actually disappeared on me twice??? Hopefully the third time is the charm! I promised a picture of the blog candy that was won by Doreen and here it is. I will be doing this again but this time there will be no warning!  To win you have to be signed up as a follower and if you have posted a comment with in 10 days you will receive a bonus gift.
My son Jim got up today and put on his Colts sweatshirt. It was a gift to him from his brother when he was going to school in Indiana. I don't think Jim realizes today is the Super Bowl and the Saints will play the Colts. His only interest in football is seeing the National Anthem sung. And unfortunately they rarely show it until the playoffs. So we will see if Jim's shirt is an omen or a fluke. :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment