Follow by Email

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 174


This tile was made with a "pattern" or file that I had purchased. I bought several files at the same time. What I discovered is that they did not all cut as well as they should have. This file I had a problem with the font cutting decent so I changed it and then added the star in the right hand corner.
I have been having a lot of fun cutting vinyl lately so you are going to see a lot of tiles. :O)
I did manage to make a few cards this weekend so I will get them posted soon.
Enjoy what is left of the weekend! We had snow today but it didn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment