Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 156


What a beautiful day in Wisconsin! It was in the mid 60's , something we haven't had for a while. I spent the morning cleaning the llama pen, then I picked apples to store for the winter, and a few other outside chores. Then I went to a boutique Christmas sale that is held each year. I have only been there once because I was always in a different craft show. For the first time in over 20 years I haven't been in one craft show. :O(

Ileana, from I Scrap Designs had a file that she called the Holiday lollipop cover . It is made to cover up lollipops to make them into extra special treats. Being the more chocolate type person I knew I wouldn't be covering any lollipops but knew just by looking at the file that Ileana saw lollipop covers, I saw cards.
With this "lollipop" cover I enlarged it to 5.99" square and cut it from coredinations solid core colored paper using my KNK. I then made a base card using a brown from Stampin up. I made it into a 6x6 card that folds at the top rather than the side and used a corner rounder punch to round the corners. Such a pretty card. Ileana's file has different variations to cover other holidays and is available at www.paperthreads.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment