Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 165












Yesterday I was suppose to take my
MIL to my SIL's house because she had an appointment today.
MIL called to say she changed her mind and want to go this morning. So I had a few hours of free time that I hadn't planned on. I was able to get several projects done so that made me happy. This morning I have about 1 hour free and hope to get my craft room straightened up a bit. It is probably a month long job but in an hour I should be able to make a spot where I can work. :O)
Today I have 2 cards, both from I Scrap Designs at http://www.paperthreads.com/. It is actually a lollipop cover file but I made it into a card. I made two versions and decided I like the one with the white background better. The card on Day 156 is also fromn this file and there are a couple others included as well.  Both cards are 6x6 with rounded corners and cut with my KNK.

No comments:

Post a Comment