Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 162

Everyday I have high hopes of getting a ton of stuff done, and I usually do manage to clean, do laundry etc, but any thing requiring concentration is still hard.
Last year at this time we were in the middle of our struggle to keep Josh alive. By the 18th we knew he wasn't going to make it and spent the next 3 days waiting for the end which came at 7 am on the 22nd. It is really hard not to think of him every minute. I am hoping as we get through the one year mark it will be a bit easier.


This tile I made for my niece who has a more modern decorating theme. It originally had a frame around it but I didn't like the way it looked so I removed it, otherwise I would have made the Initial part bigger. But I am still pleased with how it turned out.
The tile was designed in KNK studio and the vinyl was cut with my KNK.

No comments:

Post a Comment