Monday, March 16, 2009


I have decided to make this blog because I make lots of cards and paper crafts and I want the people that I know to be able to see them. They are hard to describe to someone over the phone! My main focus lately has been able to use the supplies that I have on hand, which are many. :O)
I have a KNK Maxx which is a cutter and I absolutely love it. Once you purchase the machine you never need to buy another thing except maybe a new blade or mat occasionally. There are no 89.00 cartridges, just files you design, get free on the internet, scan and trace, or you can purchase "files" from the many talented designers.For more info contact Sandy at sandy@iloveknk.com.
I also have many stamps but do not consider myself a stamper because I am not good at it. I love to create things on word and print them to use on my cards. I have so much fun!
I also love using the Cricut Cuttlebug to emboss my cut items or cards. The first picture is of a cupcake gift basket that was cut using my KNK Maxx and them embossed and assembled.
I am going to try to add something new everyday, we will see how long that lasts!
I hope my WI relatives and friends are enjoying todays beautiful weather.

1 comment:

  1. oooo...just love the shape of this cupcake! Super cute! Just found your blog via the ILoveKNK yahoo group and it's just wonderful! Had to start looking at your cards from the beginning! They are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete