Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 3


It turned out to be a warmer day than predicted. Tash had an appointment for a CT scan and then to see her new neurosurgeon. We learned that she is pretty screwed up medically but there is nothing that they can do to fix it...we knew that already. So that is pretty much how we spent our day so far.
Jodie has a doctors appointment today so I should find out what progress my new granddaughter is making towards her expected arrival in 2 weeks. Tomorrow and Friday I am gone to watch Gavin in Waupaca. Today I was thinking that when the new baby arrives I will have to move his car seat so that baby has the inside of the back seat. It makes me sad to move Gavin over near a door which is not as safe as the middle of the back seat. The things Grama's have to worry about!
My card today is a birthday card made with PC hug club graphic on paper that I had that just happened to match. The border is again the Martha Stewert punch. There is a row of "bling " which is hard to see and stickles glitter on her heart and tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment