Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 4


Gavin, my grandson is here today with me, napping right now. His mom is working from home tomorrow so I took him overnight and he will swim with us tomorrow morning. He is so sweet. Nothing new with his sister, she is still has an anticipated arrival date of March 31.
It is cold today. After being 60 or close to it all week, 30 is cold! State boys basketball tournaments start today!
My card today was made using my KNK software and word. It is a simple Sympathey card but I love the way it looks.
Gavin was yelling Grama and I ignored him because my daughter says to ignore him so he naps. Well, the poor baby wet his pants because he was trying to tell me he had to go potty. :O(
He sleeps in a crib here and he has only been trained for 3 weeks . At his house he has a toddler bed and if he has to go he gets up and goes. I guess we need to look at putting him in a twin bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment