Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 2




Tuesday's are typically my "day off" We don't go swimming and I don't watch Gavin, so it is a day with no schedule. Today after making breakfast and riding my excercise bike I gave Molly and Lucy baths and hair cuts. I bought a new clipper and it came with a video. They showed how to properly clip your dog. I should have had the dogs watch it. The dogs in the video sat through their whole grooming without moving. Mine laid down to hide their feet and bellys, shook their heads, and did everything they could to get out of a haircut.After getting them done I vacuumed the entire upstairs, I should have done the haircuts outside. Then it was laundry, feeding all of the critters, washing the van and grocery shopping. We came home and Tash and I had lunch and went for a walk. Tash talks the entire time we walk so it isn't really a peaceful walk. Today we saw 2 sandhill cranes, 3 caterpillars, and a robin. Everything was happy with the 60 plus temps, tomorrow we are back in the 30's. :O(
I then took pictures of the van as we did decide to sell it. So if you know of anyone who needs a very nice wheelchair van let me know!
Today's card is a Cuttlebug embossed card with a heart cut with my KNK. The bottom border is made using a Martha Stewert border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment