Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 684

This card was an oops card. When I was cutting my Snow Owl Card from My Scrap Chick I cut all the parts from black thinking they needed a black mat. Well, they didn't so I had a bunch of black owl parts. A normal person would have scrapped them, but I am of the waste not, want not set of mind so there they sat. Of course the wings blended in with the body so I took a grey colored pencil and outlined them to help seperate them visually from the body. He is all paper except for the eyes and the little red heart. The heart was not part of the file but I thought he needed a little something extra. The white on the eyes was done using a white sharpie paint marker. I have had it for several years and it works great everytime I use it. The Happy Birthday is also vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment