Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 664


I still have many half done Christmas projects so I am trying to finish them to clear up my desk...not that my desk will ever be clear. This little one with the candy cane was an image I found on-line and printed. And there she sat for months until I came up with these two cards. If I made 12 cards a month from now until  Thanksgiving I would be ready for Christmas 2012 when it arrived. I start the year with good intentions but they never seem to get me through the year.
The first card has a red backgroung that is embossed with the Cuttlebug. I used stickles on her bow and the red on the candy cane, and I stitched around the patches on her pj's with a pen.
The second card has the same embossed red paper.
The Love is just the word typed, the O put on a slant, and then the letters welded together. Then they were cut from vinyl using my Klic n Kut Maxx.
2 cards down, 118 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment