Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 444

Well, you learn something new everyday. When someone leaves a comment, I always try to respond. I reply to the email notice of the comment. Well, I noticed today that the email is sent via a "noreply" which means if you respond, the email doesn't go through. So to everyone I thought I responded to and didn't, I am sorry!
Lisa asked aboput the plaque and Day 441( I think) It is made with a 6x6 wall tile. If you want to drill holes through a tile to hang it, make sure it is a wall tile and not a floor tile. Wall tiles are meant to be drilled through, floor tiles are not. I put a piece of masking tape over the part where I am going to drill. This prevents the drill bit from chipping the tile. Then, using a ceramic tile drill bit, proceed to slowly drill through the tile.
Colleen, Thanks for you comment on being organized! I wish I was. I have learned to get things done ahead when I have time, because when Josh was alive, we never knew from day to day, even hour to hour, whether we would be home for the day or in the hospital for a week. So if I left things for the last minute there was a good chance I wouldn't have that last minute.
My niece Anne lived with us for a bit while waiting for housing to become available in Japan when her husband was in the service. She started getting me organized, another year or two and she would have maybe gotten the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment