Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 443

No, it isn't cards. My nephews girl friend is having a baby in December and I have always made burp clothes for the babies. I was out of pink so I made a batch of pink. I buy 3 yards of 3 different pink flannels and that makes 56 burpers. Next time I need to remember to get 4 yards of each because then I will have 6 batches of a dozen burpers rather than 9. When you have an infant you realize how many burpers you can go through in a day. I also make each of them a personalized Christmas stocking, and I am almost done with hers, but will need to wait until they decide upon a name to finish it. They are counted cross stitch.
I may be MIA for a few days. Today I am making a 5 hour trip to take my mom to see her sister who is 88 and in the hospital. Saturday we are having the "October Birthday Party" so I have a lot to do to get ready for that.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,

    I do believe you are the most thoughtful and organized person on the planet!

    These burpers are so sweet and I know they well be well received!

    Colleen P

    ReplyDelete