Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 395

My daughter is on vacation this week at a lake cottage about 15 minutes from our house. We went to see them today and beside their 4 and 1 year old they had their 2 nieces and 1 nephew who are about 7, 5 and 3. They were fishing and catching little blue gills as fast as their Grampa could bait the hooks and dad/uncle could get the fish off and throw them back in. Sometimes 4 little ones would be standing there with fish on their poles, it was pretty cute.
This card was made with a $1 My Scrap Chick file. I cut the white top layer from vinyl, then black coredinations, then a white gemstones for the background white layer.. I love black and white!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    This is a great quick card. I really like it. I'll be scraplifting this too!!! lol Pam

    ReplyDelete