Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 381


Happy Anniversary to my baby girl #1 and my favorite son-in-law. My daughter Jodie was my one and only baby girl for 11 years until her sister Tashja joined the family. She would prefer to keep that baby girl spot, and so I let her. :O) She now has a baby girl of her own and of course she is mom to my favorite little boy, Gavin. Her husband Dan is such a nice guy, we are blessed to have him as part of our family. Not sure how blessed he feels.:O)                                                                         I really like this card! The Always and Forever is a My Vinyl Designer file. I had to tweek it a bit to get it to cut right, maybe because it is cut  smaller than it was intended. I outlined all of the words once just to thicken them up a bit. They were cut from gold vinyl using the KNK.













No comments:

Post a Comment