Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 273

Today was Hailey's Birthday party. It was so much fun as there were so many little ones. And of course I left my camera at their house so I don't even have pictures to share and won't until Wed. Bummer.
I have been in a bit of a rut lately and so I bought a new My Scrap Chick file. It makes it so easy because you don't have to be creative, you just cut the file. And it seems like once you make a cute card more are sure to follow.  I am hoping that is the case as I have 4 cards to make in the next day or two.
My two nieces that I cut vinyl trees for were at the party and they both had pictures on their cameras of what they had put up so far. Both looked so cute and I hope to have pictures to share soon. My niece that I made the 7 foot by 7 foot tree put it in her nursery. Baby arrives March 3oth and then we will put the finishing touches on depending on whether it is a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment