Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 270

The last 2 weeks have been so busy between babysitting, swimming, doctor's appointments, and life in general. I did complete 2 big vinyl projects for my nieces aand plan on delivering them today. So as soon as I have pictures I will post them. I also made one of the big "wine glasses" from Michaels like Judy had shared with us. Thanks to Kylee's great instructions with Glass etching it was a breeze. I made it for my mom who is 86 today. Hopefully I can get a good picture of it with her. I took some pictures but glass is just hard to photograph.
A couple of days ago I posted we had plenty of snow on the ground, well we are now down to very little snow. It would seem as if spring arrived.
Because I have no  craft pictures today I am sharing some of my favorite people doing our favorite activity. Gavin is going the cannonball. :O) The person holding Hailey is Stacy who helps with the kids at the pool. She has been helping with Jim for 15 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment