Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 272

This is a sign that I made for  my granddaughter's first Birthday party, which is tomorrow. She turns one on Sunday. They had a closeout on printed posterboard at Walmart so I got the paper for a dollar. The lettering was cut from vinyl.
Yesterday I went with my daughter Jodie to take Hailey for her first birthday pictures. Hailey wasn't too happy but they managed to get some good pictures anyway. Hailey had been to the doctor the day before and it turned out she had an ear infection and seasonal allergies so she had good reason to be cranky.
I haven't been doing much crafting the past few weeks, having a hard time getting motivated to do anything unless it is on the top of the to-do list. My blog anniversary was March 16th and I wanted to do a blog candy give away for it. I still plan on doing it, just need to get the names ready and pick a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment