Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 269

Not the best picture...sorry. This little bird is something I found and traced. I am thinking of making it larger and putting it on the wall above a door so I decided to cut it card size to see how it looked. The card isn't finished but here is the bird and it is all cut from vinyl.                                      
 We are having some great spring weather. It has been in the 40's  for the past 4 or 5 days. I have managed to take a walk for the past 4 days, the last 2 day taking our Yorkie along with our Weimaraner. Neither dog has ever walked on a leash before. We have 30 acres of land so they can put on a lot of miles chasing bunnies. But they both do great. Lucy, the yorkie is full steam ahead, keeping her leash  taunt. And Amy the Weim still walks at a perfect heel. Today I saw a dozen catapillars even though we still have plenty of snow on the ground. It is so nice living where we have 4 distinct seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment