Follow by Email

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 417

My husband got the inside of the barn primed during the week and painted this weekend. This is Gavin checking out Grampa's priming. I will post pictures of it painted as soon as I take them.

This card was a hodge podge of card parts. My dad use to work at a place where he got free calendars. So we  had all the calendars we could use. One that I had...from 1992...has all victorian pictures. I finally decided to cut out those I thought I would use and toss the rest. So I used part of the calendar, a heart that I had cut out for some project, and then put them on a red patterned card stock.All of the reds were a bit off so I did something I rarely do, I inked it with a vintage ink. It brought all of the reds together so they looked like they were meant to be together. I hate playing dirty...inks, glitter, embossing powder, but sometimes you have to. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment