Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 417

My husband got the inside of the barn primed during the week and painted this weekend. This is Gavin checking out Grampa's priming. I will post pictures of it painted as soon as I take them.

This card was a hodge podge of card parts. My dad use to work at a place where he got free calendars. So we  had all the calendars we could use. One that I had...from 1992...has all victorian pictures. I finally decided to cut out those I thought I would use and toss the rest. So I used part of the calendar, a heart that I had cut out for some project, and then put them on a red patterned card stock.All of the reds were a bit off so I did something I rarely do, I inked it with a vintage ink. It brought all of the reds together so they looked like they were meant to be together. I hate playing dirty...inks, glitter, embossing powder, but sometimes you have to. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment