Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 302

This is National Sister's Week according to Facebook. I have 3 sisters, we all get along and have a good relationship with each other. So this is the card that I made...3 times. :O) The daisy is a My Scrap Chick file, The white of the daisy is a silver lustre from the Paper Temptress.The paper for the card is Coredinations, and the lettering is a font called PC Dazzle cut from vinyl. It is really a sweet font! Klo from the CutterVenting group posted a yahoo group which sends out free font. There is a trial pack which is where I found PCDazzle  http://www.fontcollectors.net/files/trialpack.zip
or you can get on his list by sending a blank email to fontpacks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and he will send free fonts each week. With the trial pack there were maybe 30 fonts and I deleted all but a handful. I have so many fonts that I only download something very different.




No comments:

Post a Comment