Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 58


This card was made with a file that I purchased. It could easily be recreated but when I bought the file I had no clue how to make a file on my own. I cut the thanks and the flower with my Klic n Kut and then ran them through the Cuttlebug. I then ran the yellow paper through the Cuttlebug, but I could have just as easily glued the words and the flowers to the yellow and then ran the whole thing through the Cuttlebug. My 3 favorite crafting tools would have to be my KNK, my Cuttlebug, and my ATG glue gun.
Now a website to share. A friend told me about www.fellers.com. It is a site that sells vinyl, including Oracal 631 which can be used inside on walls. At most of the online sites it sells for $15-$20 for a 12"x10 foot roll. This site has the Oracal 631 for $16.50 for a 15"x 10 YARD roll. What a deal. They also sell tons of other vinyl. The website does not give you prices without a customer number. I called 1-800-654-8405 yesterday and they gave me a customer number. They asked my Name, address, phone number, and business name. Without my asking they overnighted a catalog to me which was a nice surprise. I had thought I would just look online at their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment