Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 46

CATS! I am not very fond of cats, but here are my 2 favorite, both black! The Cat on the bottom is a KNK file I got free from Dawn at Thyme Graphics. She has great files and they cut great! The top Cat, is CAT, a cat who showed up at our house last summer and our daughter Tash fell in love with. Tash calls her Beauty, we call her CAT. When she came to our house she looked like a reddish rust colored kitten. She weighed a whole 3 pounds. The vet said she was an adult cat and the coloring was from dead hair from being malnourished. She is now a much loved member of our family. In the picture cat is waking up. When she falls asleep, Tash, who has OCD, often gathers up all of CAT's toys and places them in front of her. So when CAT wakes up she is generally surrounded by toys.



1 comment:

  1. What a sexy little cat ;) My friend, I've given you som ekudos over on my blog http://prettylittlethingstocut.blogspot.com/ thanks again !!

    ReplyDelete