Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 372

It has been one of those weeks. First, my car started acting up. It is 13 years old, so maybe it thinks it has a right to act up, but I need to decide what I want to get next before it can rest in peace. :O). My husband thinks it was just a case of dirty battery cables, I think there is more to the story. Time will tell. Then, my laptop decided it didn't appreciate the attempted repair my computer guy did and I had to take it back to be fixed. THEN, a long awaited appointment got cancelled and we have to wait another 2 weeks. And then, yesterday I came home from running a few errands and there was a strange noise. Turns out something broke in my washer during the spin cycle and it was trying to spin but couldn't. It is 8 years old and has done many loads but 18 months ago we got some major part replaced and the repair man said that nothing else could go wrong. BUT, the good news is, my KNK  still works. :O) Maybe I should knock on wood. 
Today's project was a journal from Michael's dollar bin personalized with vinyl. It doesn't get much easier than that. 

1 comment: