Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 350

My sister called and asked me to make her a card. Her neighbor's dog, Tiny, was in kidney and liver failure and would not survive much longer. Tiny was the last "child" left at home.So this is the card that I made. The dog was a GSD file, not sure where I got it. The "So Sorry" is cut from vinyl. And the paper , which I got from Tuesday Morning, says Best Friends on it.
Today we had a joint Birthday Party for my Grandson and 2 great nephews and a great niece. It was held at Bay Beach, which is an amusement Park that still has rides for 25 cents. Being right on the water it was cold even though it was suppose to be 80. All 11 of my mom's great grandkids were there ranging in age from 13 to 2 months! And 6 out of 7 of my siblings were there. This doesn't happen real often so it was extra nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment