Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 336


Three different cards from the same file. Judy, from our KNK group is famous for her cupcake holders. But she now has made files using the Cuttlebug Borders. All 3 cards are using Judy's Tall flower file. The first is just the card cut from yellow coredinations and embossed with the Cuttlebug tall flower folder. I sanded the flowers, cut Happy Birthday from white vinyl, and added a ribbon. The pink card was cut with the KNK, embossed with the tall flowers and divine swirl, and then I used my cutter bug piercing bugs to make the dotted line next to the flowers. I looked all over for the cutterbee piercing bugs and couldn't find them. My friend Colleen surprised me and sent me a set. WooHoo, thanks Colleen!! The third card was cut from the same paper as the first and then I cut just the flower part of Judy's file and embossed it on Gemstones White paper.The flowers are gorgeous! The Happy Birthday is again vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment