Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 204


I hope that you all have a safe New Years Eve!
This card was made from one of the applique patterns my sister Sue let me use. (Thanks Sue!!!) I scanned the pattern and converted it into a file that could be cut with my KNK.
The wing was cut from a silver glitter paper and I used the Cuttlebug swirl folder to give it a pattern. Her body is a red coredinations paper and I used the Cuttlebug paisley pattern with it. The star is a yellow textured paper and the hands and face a plain flesh colored cardstock and I chalked around the edges. Her checks were also chalked. The hair piece is a green textured cardstock and the berries are the same paper as the body. The Joy and Rejoice were both cut from vinyl. It was actually very easy, the only hard part was picking the paper.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment