Tuesday, December 29, 2009
This flower was in my "do something" pile. It was stamped and colored with watercolor pencils. I designed a square with an oval cut out in the center to fit the flower and cut it with my KNK. It looked too flat so I put it through my cuttlebug with a sizzix dot folder. I used stickles on the flower to "glam it up " a bit.
I actually got a lot done today! My sister Sue has made some wonderful applique things over the years and she was nice enough to share her pattern books with me. I scanned 3 patterns and then made them into cutting files. I have about another 100 to go. :O) They are all like paper piecing patterns so if you like that type of thing these are fun. I also have some paper piecings from MyScrapChick that turned out cute, and a plaque that my daughter made for my Grandson that needed lettering. I will post pictures over the next few days.
I will be having the drawing for my "blog candy" in the middle of January, possibly the 18th so make sure that you are signed up as a follower to be eligible.