Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 154


I'm back! I had a great time at the KNK retreat and learned a lot but have more to learn. Barbie taught a class on scanning a stamp to make a KNK file. Then I came across a blog that had some really neat gift ideas and decided to give it a try. I had bought some CTMH monogram initials a few years ago and they were expensive. I used the letter K 4 times and that is it. I have always felt guilty about how much I spent on them and how little I used them until today! Barbie, I may not be smarter than a 5th grader but I did this!!! I do need to work on node editing as some edges are ragged, but this made me so happy. (Can you tell) It is just on the backing because the only 12x12 tile I had was dark gray but I know I will be making more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment