Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 134

Another fun free file, and once again I have no clue who designed it.
I will keep looking and hopefully provide a link. It
was pretty simple, although there were a few insides of letters to be glued in, and the butterfly wings are pieced. I cut it with my KNK, glued the pieces on, a little stickles and another card is made.
It was another busy week. Besides babysitting 2 days a week I have been trying to help my brother finish his house so he can sell it. It is 4 hours round trip from here and by the time we put in an 8 hour day and come home I am tired. But it is so much fun. I love to paint and stain, and my sister, my brother, and I actually laid a ceramic tile floor AND laid carpet! My goal is to get the dang house done so that I can have some major play time. :O)
Finally found the linkhttp://www.paperthreads.com/blog/butterflydesigns/. this file and that of the last post were both designed by Jenette from Butterfly Designs at Paperthreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment