Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 110


Another gatefold card with a welded word. These are so easy to design! With this card I cut the card base from blue and then cut two patterned rectangles for the front. I like the gatefold cards because they are a bit different, and so easy when you use the KNK to cut them!. If you want the file, email me and I will send it your way.
It has been a busy week. We started with a sick dog. Our 13 year old yorkie poo Molly got sick on Saturday and on Sunday it was obvious she wasn't going to be able to wait until Monday so we called the vet and took her in. She was in kidney failure. They wanted to keep her overnight and give her fluid but I didn't want her sick and alone in a cage at the vets. So I had him show me how to give fluids and took her home. She was soooo sick. I took her back Monday and he thought he could keep her alive for maybe 6 months but she would be in and out of kidney failure. Not very fair to little Miss Molly. So I had her put to sleep and took her home. She was the sweetest little girl and she is missed.
Our raspberry patch has been in overdrive this year so I have been picking berries a couple hours a day. It is relaxing but eats up all of my free time!
Right now my crafting space is so buried in junk that it may take me days to get a space clean so that I can make a card. I try to be neat but I just have way too much stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment