Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 660

For our Family Christmas we gather at my mom's house and have a wonderful meal. Mom has 8 kids, 16 grandkids, 15 greatgrandkids, and assorted in laws and outlaws.After we eat Santa comes for the little ones, and then the adults have a "White Elephant" gift exchange. The white elephant gifts can range from a beautiful piece of antique furniture from my bother who is awesome at restoring antiques, to a beautiful original water color painting made by my mom, to some disgusting pickled something in a jar that makes it way back every Christmas. I decided to make tags to mark the gifts that are meant for the white elephant exchange. The black is cardstock, the white is vinyl. I love this little elephant and will be using this file again.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    This is so cute. I hope you got one of the nice gifts!

    ReplyDelete