Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 641

My 2 year old granddaughter loves Tinkerbell. I went online to find a Tinkerbell file and couldn't find one. But I did see on the MTC forum that someone had made a cutting file from a coloring book page. So I went online and found a free coloring book page, saved it as a jpeg, imported it into KNK Studio, vectorized it, broke path, and then spent way too long editing nodes. But here she is. The wings are gemstone paper, the hair and the black background is coredinations paper, the rest is vinyl except for the whites of her eyes which I did with a white sharpie pen. Only her silhouette is black, I took the picture on the bed of my KNK Maxx so it looks like she is on a  black square.
If you would like the file just send me your email address and I will send it to you.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    You know I'd love the file. Everything on your blog looks great as usual. Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete