Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 595

It is hard to believe it has been almost a week since I last posted. I have a ton of things going on and now that spring has arrived in WI I have a lot of yard work to do. With 3 flower gardens, a vegetable garden, a raspberry patch, an asparagus patch, and 2 pet llamas I can spend hours outside each day and not catch up. And on rain days there is always the house to clean, laundry...oh well.
My mom has a friend, Don ,who is turning 90 soon. So I had to make a 90 card for a guy and guy cards always challenge me. But here it is. I used a browm plaid paper matted with black cardstock. The circles were both cut with my Klic n Kut. The Happy Birthday is a digital stamp that I imported into KNK Studio, added the 90 in the middle, exported as a jpeg, and then did a cut and print.
Blogspot has a new option where you can receive my blogs through email. Because I will be posting less for the next month or so you may want to use this feature. It is rather nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment