Follow by Email

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 494












Happy Birthday Colleen!                      My friend Colleen sent me the most beautiful card for my Birthday. Although it was wonderful it put me into a panic. :O)  I needed to make her the most beautiful card too. Her birthday was creeping closer and closer and it just wasn't happening. So this is what I came up with, it is the thought that counts. :O) The paper is a double sided "handmade" paper. One side is red, the other white with red hearts. It is just a simple scalloped card and the font is PassionsconflictROB, ny favorite fancy font. Also, Happy Birthday Emily, my niece who happens to share a Birthday with Colleen.

1 comment:

  1. This card is even more beautiful in person! Thank you so much! Happy Birthday to your niece!!!!!

    Colleen P

    ReplyDelete