Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 482

My grandson is a huge Dora fan so when I saw this file I had to make it for him. It was on a free SVG site and I converted it to KNK. It has some pretty tiny pieces so I decided to cut most of it from vinyl. I made a background piece from white paper, then cut the brown body from brown paper, the rest is vinyl. Her hair is outdoor vinyl so it has a glossy finish.Now I need to make some cards. I made 9 of these so that I can also send some to my great nieces and nephews.If you want the file just e mail me. I am happy to share any file that I did not purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I did the same Dora file 2 years or so ago when Sandy (or someone) challenged us to do a conversion like this. It was a good challenge. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Would love to have your file!
    My daughter is also a huge fan!
    my email is: veragomesjorge@gmail.com

    thanks a lot
    vera

    ReplyDelete