Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 318

I saw a basket similar to this online and thought "I can make that". And I did. It is 3.5 wide, 5 inches long, and 3 inches high not including the handle.It is a fairly sturdy basket. I made a KNK file for it so if you would like it just ask.
Our garage is coming along slowly but surely.  This weekend my husband put the floor on the top floor. We had to get 4x8 pieces of 5/8 inch floor board up to the second floor, the sheets are really heavy. I helped which meant getting them up on top of a scaffold, then climbing the scaffold and lifting them to the trusses on the second floor. Considering I am not fond of heights it was an accomplishment.:O)
Hopefully tomorrow the contractors will get the roof at least partially on. I also tilled and planted most of my garden today. Hopefully it wont freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment